Psalms 66:4


Other than the majority of YouTube videos in this Blog all other work has been included with written permission

Saturday 12 December 2015


Fall Where They Lay
by
Wendy Thompson King



Released October 1, 2012


Leaning on the Everlasting Arms and O Heart Bereaved and Broken are tradional hymns.

Lovesong, For Jesus by The Cure with lyric re-write by Wendy Thompson King

Where I Am written by Jake Trice and Wendy Thompson King

Hold Me Together, Drown, All I Need, Take My Breath Away, What If I Can't Be Saved, and Don't Let Go written by Wendy Thompson King

Hold Me Together performed by Wendy Thompson King and recorded at The Way Baptist Fellowship during Altar Call on January 1, 2012

All other songs on the album performed by Wendy Thompson King and recorded at Willie Smith Recording Studio in Pahrump, NV.






Wendy came over to our house to sing to my mom who is in the later stages of Alzheimer's Disease. Wendy is the worship leader at our church and mom enjoys the worship each and every Sunday so much. I wanted to get some footage so I could put it in my second informational video that I am working on about Alzheimer's. What took place as she sang is just touching, heartbreaking, beautiful, sweet, sad, and just so amazing all at once. My mom's reactions to the music and Wendy's incredible voice are just so powerful. This will be a moment I will never forget and I feel so blessed to have caught it all on video. Glad I can share. This will also be at the end of my second long video coming out that is titled "The 7 Stages of Alzheimer's Disease Through a Caregiver's Eyes".






Pahrump, Nevada - United States







No comments:

Post a Comment